Subject: Members request: Sweden - deadline 6.12.2024
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>, "Mirka Jakesova | CEP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2024 09:52:43 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member.

Please find below a request of the colleagues from the Swedish Prison and 
Probation Service.

The SPPS wishes to pose a question (an information request) to the CEP 
members and hope that you will be able to assist us in this. Please see the 
question attached.

Responsible for posting the question and collecting the answers is the 
Office for International Affairs – responses can be sent to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Deadline for responses is the 6 December.

Thank you for your assistance.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

With kind regards,

Mirka

Ms. Mirka Jakesova

CEP Policy Officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +420 723 984 345

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube

upcoming events:

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-probation/>

>>Registration deadline: 11 November 2024

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/webinar-on-assessment/> Webinar on 
>> Assessment - 21/11 - Registration is open